BOOK ONE OF THE OSTERIA CHRONICLES
A devoted father and celebrated hero.
A crime that puts him at the mercy of a corrupt leader and a vengeful goddess.
A classic myth brought to life as you’ve never seen it before.
Perfect for fans of Clash of the Titans, as well as historical fantasy fiction by Madeline Miller, Mary Renault, Glyn Iliffe, and S.J.A. Turney, comes this highly recommended tale of love, jealousy, honor, and betrayal.
Convicted of three heinous murders, Herc Dion is sentenced to a series of trials that will pit him against formidable monsters, push his physical and mental endurance to the limit, and deliver him to the edge of Hades.
In the midst of these ordeals, Herc finds himself the object of a priestess’s love – a love that if acted on could mean both their deaths. Herc also unknowingly endures the brutal cruelty of the goddess Hera whose obsessive hatred of Herc has blinded her to the near ruin of her realm and to plans that will spell the end of her existence.
Realizing Hera’s whims have ruined his life, will Herc face death itself to protect her, or will he turn his back on the gods, his home, and his love to forge his own kingdom?
The Trials of Hercules is the first installment in the Osteria Chronicles, a captivating series in which the myths of Ancient Greece come to life as you’ve never seen them before.
What Readers Are Saying…
- “This book was a pleasant surprise! I was immediately pulled in within the first few pages.”
- “I think this book should be rated as one of the top ten books of the year. I can’t emphasize enough how good this book was and how much I enjoyed reading it.“
- “For anyone who enjoys fantasy or history this is a book for you! An outstanding book! Very well written, engaging and truly a fun and enjoyable book to read.”
- “This book has many human ideals like heroism, corruption, love, and vindictiveness. I recommend everyone to read this.”
- “…this book kept me turning pages the whole way through like any guilty pleasure.”
READY TO PURCHASE? GET THE E-BOOK FOR FREE!!
The Trials of Hercules is available as a FREE e-book, or you can purchase the paperback.