- Red Soils Campus Entry Gallery, Oregon City, Oregon, March to June 2016
- Providence Willamette Falls Hospital, Oregon City, Oregon, October 2016 to January 2017
- Clackamas Community College, Wilsonville Campus, April to June 2017
- Public Services Building, Oregon City, Oregon, May to August 2017
- Creative Spirits Gallery, West Linn, Oregon, July to August 2017
- Broadway Gallery, Longview, Washington, August 2017
- Logo Design, Contortum Designs Jewelry, 2015
Art Awards And Honors
- First Place in the Drawing Category, Clackamas County Fair, 2015
- First Place in the Landscape Category, Clackamas County Fair, 2015
- First Place in the Drawing Category, Clackamas County Fair, 2016
- First Place in the Digital Art Category, Clackamas County Fair, 2016
- Clackamas Arts Alliance, Artist Exhibit Program, 2016
- Colored Pencil Society of America, 2016
- Colored Pencil Society of America Portland District Chapter, 2016
- Clackamas Arts Alliance, Artist Exhibit Program, 2017
Writing Awards and Honors
- Honorable Mention for the Joanna Catherine Scott Novel Excerpt Award, 2014
- Second Place, Mary Mackey Short Fiction Competition, 2011.
- Honorable Mention, Writer’s Journal Write to Win Contest, 2011.
- Second Prize in Humor from the Alabama Writers Conclave 2011.
- Honorable Mention in Non-Fiction from Willamette Writer’s Kay Snow Competition 2011.
- Honorable Mention in Horror Writing from Writer’s Journal 2010
- Honorable Mention in Fiction from the Alabama Writers’ Conclave 2010
- Honorable Mention for the Rosalie Fleming Memorial Humor Prize, 2009
- Honorable Mention for the Joanna Catherine Scott Novel Excerpt Award, 2008
Education & workshops
- Drawing, Clackamas Community College Community Education, 2014
- Bachelor of Science, Portland State University, 1999
- Associate of the Arts, Mount Hood Community College, 1997
Select Magazine Articles
- Joshua Tree, The Blazing Star, Spring 2017
- Conditions Matter, Horticulture, Spring 2016
- Fox Grape, The Blazing Star, March 2015
- Your Indoor Citrus Grove, A Garden Life, March 2014
- Red Huckleberry, The Blazing Star, April 2014
- Hive Mentality, Sasee Magazine, January 2014
- Year-Round Herbs, BackHome Magazine, December 2013
- Why is My Lab Going Bald?, Just Labs, May 2013
- Visiting Ecola State Park, Oregon Coast Magazine, November 2012.
- Northwest Maritime Museums, Oregon Coast Magazine, November 2012.
- Dining in Italy, AAA Midwest Magazine, November 2012
- The Wild Horses of Oregon, Northwest Travel, October 2012
- My Precious, Sasee Magazine, September 2012
- Easy Freezing, Back Home Magazine, September 2012
- Why is My Dog Going Bald?, Animal Wellness Magazine, August 2012
- Growing Beneficial Berries, Back Home Magazine, July/August 2012
- Deadly Imitators, Back Home Magazine, July/August 2012
- Refreshing Mints, American Gardener, May 2012
- Oregon’s Scenic Highway 38, Northwest Travel, May 2012
- Four Finger Bill, Horizons, March/April 2012.
- Home Cheese Making, Back Home Magazine, February 2012.
- Native Berries for the Birds, Wild Bird, January 2012
- You Want Me to Cook What?, Sasee Magazine, November 2011
- Cascade Head Scenic Area, Northwest Travel, November 2011
- Herbal Gifts from the Garden, Back Home Magazine, October 2011
- Year-Round Herbs, Herb Companion, March 2011.
- Show Your Bike Some Love, Northwest Cyclist, March 2011.
- Northwest Alien Encounters, Northwest Travel, March 2011.
- Vancouver’s Markets, Northwest Travel, December 2010.
- Oaks Bottom Raptors, Wild Bird, July 2010.
- Beneficial Berries, Herb Companion, July 2010.
- Herbs to Fight the Bite, Herb Companion, May 2010
- The Ritual, Underwired, April 2010
- Cerebellar Hypoplasia – Tipsy Kitty, I Love Cats, January 2010.
- Winter Cycling Needs, Outdoors NW, November 2009
- Tillamook – Land of Many Activities, Oregon Coast Magazine, September 2009.
- The Voyage: Book Two of The Osteria Chronicles, 2015
- The Trials of Hercules: Book One of The Osteria Chronicles, 2014
- Easy Preserving: Simple Ways to Save Your Bounty, Second Edition, 2014
- Going Native: Small Steps to a Healthy Garden, 2013
- My Garden Journal: A Year of Chores, Dreams, and Observations – 2013
- 13th Hour: Tales from Light to Midnight, 2012 (second edition, 2015)
- Soup for You, 2012
- Simply Soft Cheese: Home Cheese Making Made Quick & Easy, 2012
- Ash Magazine Issue 2, 2011
- Soup of Souls, 2011 – “L’Uomo Cotto”
- Pets Across America, 2009 – “Jake – Bargain Basement Security System.”
- Garden Life Magazine – Growing Citrus Indoors, 2014
- In the Know Traveler – Conquering Fear at Xunantunich, 2013
- EarthSpeak Magazine – Making Space, 2012
- Between 2010 and 2014, I published hundreds of articles on eHow Fitness, eHow Travel, eHow Home & Garden, eHow Food & Drink, USAToday Travel, LIVESTRONG.com. SF Gate Gardening, National Geographic, Global Post Food, AZ Central Healthy Living, and Opposing Views Science.