And Now for Some Legal Tidbits…
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Draft2Digital’s Referral Program, Apple’s Affiliate Program, and Smashwords Affiliate Program. Some links on this site will direct you to Amazon, Apple, or Smashwords from whom I receive a commission on your purchase. This affiliation in no way increases the cost of anything you buy, but does help cover the cost of maintaining this website. Thank you!!
2010 – 2022 by Tammie Painter All Rights Reserved
All text and images (unless noted) on this site are the intellectual property of Tammie Painter and may not be printed, copied, pasted, memorized (okay, maybe memorized), or reproduced without permission except in brief citations or for reviews. I’m not against others sharing my words or images, but if you would like to use any text or images on this site, please contact me for permission beforehand.
The Quick Summary
Please note that while I do use affiliate links, I do not use any sort of tracking links or pixels on my website. I don’t know who you are, where you’ve been, or anything about that beach vacation you have planned.
Now, if you want to read through all the blather below, have at it. But in summary, I don’t sell, auction off, or share the information you provide me.
If you entrust me with your email to sign up for my mailing list, it only gets added to my mailing list. If you buy something at my Payhip store, it is completely secure and I do not get any access to your payment information, address, pet’s names, etc.
The Full Meal Deal….
This is a LONG list of legal jargon to get through, but to sum it up, I will never share the information you provide me unless required to by law. By signing up to my newsletter you agree to receive one to three emails from me a month. You may opt out at any time with a simple click of a button provided at the bottom of every email.
Now, for those of you who just can’t get enough legalese…..
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
- we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
Types of Personal Data Collected
When you sign-up to:
eBooks, videos and offers;
When you purchase a book directly from us
When you complete the media enquiries form
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of our website;
- respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
- improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email or via our postal address:
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
- ask us to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.8. Change of purposeWe will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.9. Contact UsOur full details are: Tammie PainterEmail for Privacy Questions: email@example.com
Postal Address: PO Box 165, Netarts, Oregon 97147