Book Two of The Osteria Chronicles
In a world where gods toy with the lives of mortals, one man embarks upon a quest to win back his kingdom from his treacherous uncle only to end up a pawn in a battle that pits god against god. Facing challenges from man, monsters, titans, and his own doubts, he must fight to reclaim his throne against all odds. But even if he succeeds, will he be able to conquer the one foe he never expected to turn against him?
WhAt Readers Are SayinG
- “This book is awesome! The story kept my attention throughout….The interactions of the gods and mortals was inspired. Seeing the gods behaving badly was a treat.”
- “I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a fun fantasy/mythology book!”
- “The Voyage is highly recommended for fans of fantasy in general and Greek mythology in particular…I can honestly say that I anxiously await Book Three!”
- “I strongly recommend this series and this book. The author does a wonderful job with her version of the events that make up each heroes’ story.”
- “This story; as well as The Trials of Hercules, has an uncanny knack of bringing the reader into the story.”
READY TO PURCHASE?
You can easily find ebooks of The Voyage at a variety of online stores including Amazon, iTunes. Barnes & Noble, and more at The Voyage Universal Book Link.
For details about other shopping options for both paperbacks and e-books please visit my Where to Buy page.
READY TO SAMPLE?
Please enjoy these samples chapters from The Voyage (PDF).
Back of the Book Blurb
When word arrives that his uncle has usurped the Illamosian throne, Jason, Prince of Illamos Valley, doesn’t hesitate to protect his realm.
Ready for battle, Jason confronts his uncle, Pelias, who swears he is acting in Jason’s best interest. From Pelias, Jason soon learns he is at risk of being passed over as heir in favor of his courageous and clever cousin, Odysseus. The only way for Jason to prove himself better than his cousin is to obtain an aggressively-guarded treasure: the golden pelt of the kingdom of Colchis.
Believing the pelt will prove he is rightful leader, Jason embarks on an adventure unaware that has been made a pawn in a dangerous game that pits god against god..
As his voyage takes him across treacherous waters and into an aggressively fortified kingdom, Jason must combat the ire of man and monster, struggle to control his crew and battle against doubts of his own worthiness to be king.
But even if the gods of Osteria can help him gain the treasure, it is up to Jason to find a way to recapture the love of his people and secure his throne while fighting a foe he never expected to turn against him.
BOOK Two OF THE OSTERIA CHRONICLES
The Osteria Chronicles are a multi-part fantasy series. Set in a future world that resembles the city-states of Ancient Greece, you’ll see myths come to life as the heroes of Osteria contend with the whims of the gods.