BOOK TWO OF THE OSTERIA CHRONICLES
In a dangerous game that pits god against god, and family against one another, trust is the deadliest weapon.
Perfect for fans of mythology and historical fantasy fiction by Bernard Cornwell, Glyn Iliffe, Simon Scarrow, and Madeline Miller, The Voyage of Heroes is a compelling adventure of fidelity and treachery, corruption and duty.
Believing a well-guarded treasure will prove he is rightful leader, Jason, Prince of Illamos Valley, sets out on a perilous quest to obtain it. As his voyage takes him across treacherous waters and into an aggressively fortified kingdom, Jason finds himself combatting the ire of gods and monsters, struggling to control a rebellious crew, and battling against doubts of his own worthiness to be king of the land he is fighting to save.
But even if he gains the treasure, can Jason recapture the trust of his people, secure his throne, and survive the betrayal of the one person he never expected to turn against him?
The Voyage of Heroes is the second installment in the Osteria Chronicles, a captivating series in which the myths, gods, and heroes of Ancient Greece come to life as you’ve never seen them before.
What Readers Are Saying
- “This book is awesome! The story kept my attention throughout….The interactions of the gods and mortals was inspired. Seeing the gods behaving badly was a treat.”
- “I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a fun fantasy/mythology book!”
- “The Voyage is highly recommended for fans of fantasy in general and Greek mythology in particular…I can honestly say that I anxiously await Book Three!”
- “I strongly recommend this series and this book. The author does a wonderful job with her version of the events that make up each heroes’ story.”
- “This story; as well as The Trials of Hercules, has an uncanny knack of bringing the reader into the story.”
READY TO PURCHASE?