BOOK THREE OF THE OSTERIA CHRONICLES
With the gods as your allies, your life, your world, and your sanity have never been in more danger.
Perfect for fans of mythology and historical fantasy fiction by S.J.A Turney, Glyn Iliffe, Madeline Miller, and Christian Cameron, The Maze of Minos is an exhilarating tale of deception and determination, hostile ambition and daring heroism in a world where the myths, gods, and heroes of Ancient Greece come to life as you’ve never seen them before.
Soon after returning to Athenos to celebrate his father’s recent marriage, Theseus learns his homeland must submit to the cruel demands of an unexpected enemy. Goaded by his father’s new wife, Theseus volunteers to defend his land by entering a battle to the death in the pitch black depths of an ancient maze. A battle against a monster of the gods’ creation. A battle no other has survived.
Aided by the goddess Aphrodite, Theseus stands a stronger chance of triumph than his predecessors, but as ever, the gods’ kindness harbors ulterior motives. His bravery, his sacrifice, his struggle to push his world back from the brink of war only serves to further Aphrodite’s goals. Goals that will destroy the stability of Osteria and anyone who stands in her way.
The Maze of Minos is the third installment of The Osteria Chronicles series.
WHAT READERS ARE SAYING About the Series...
- “…a pleasant surprise! I was immediately pulled in within the first few pages.”
- “…one of the top ten books of the year. I can’t emphasize enough how good this book was and how much I enjoyed reading it.“
- “For anyone who enjoys fantasy or history this is a book for you! An outstanding book! Very well written, engaging and truly a fun and enjoyable book to read.”
- “…I recommend everyone to read this.”
- “This book is awesome!….The interactions of the gods and mortals was inspired. Seeing the gods behaving badly was a treat.”
- “This story…has an uncanny knack of bringing the reader into the story.”
READY TO PURCHASE?
The Maze of Minos is available as an e-book at Amazon (head there now by clicking the cover below).
For other shopping options for both paperbacks and e-books please visit my Where to Buy page.