Dragons, dwarves, and iguanas.
The perfect recipe for murderous mayhem.
- If you pre-ordered the ebook, some clever little gnomes should have placed it on your e-reading device or app some time during the night (which sounds creepy, but it’s really not)
- If you’ve been waiting to grab your ebook or paperback of Tipping the Scales, today’s the day
- If you haven’t started the series yet, you can jump right in by grabbing the first book (Hoard It All Before) for a mere 99c
- And finally, if you’re new here (Hello!) or if you somehow missed the two sample chapters from the book I sent out, you’ll find them in just a bit.
A Quick Thanks to My Early Readers
…and what a few of those readers had to say…
Oh Boy, It’s Time for Colorful Buttons
In Case You Missed Them..
Ready to Bring a Dragon Into Your Life?
If you like fantastical mysteries that mix laughs in with murderous mayhem and mythical beasts, you’ll love TIPPING THE SCALES.
If you’re still not sure this is the book for you, links to a sample chapter and the book’s description are just a tad further down.
But if you’re ready to bring a detecting dragon into your life Tipping the Scales can now be found…
- As an ebook on my Payhip Bookstore (at a slight discount)
- As an ebook on most major ebook retailers
- As an ebook through a few subscription services (Kobo Plus, Scribd, Hoopla)
- As a paperback on a few retailers
On a budget?
You can always read Tipping the Scales for free if you simply ask your local library to purchase a copy — either in ebook or paperback format.
Don’t be shy about this.
Most libraries LOVE keeping their patrons happy and it’s a great way to help Duncan spread his wings.
About the Book
Like any traveling show, Zin’s Circus of Unusual Creatures has hair-raising acts and fried food on sticks. But it’s also got an aura-spotting centaur, a chain-smoking unicorn, and an omelet-addicted dragon.
Oh, and far too many dead bodies in the big top.
When his circus arrives in Salem, the satyr Zin has his hooves crossed that all will go off without a hitch. Finances are tight, but when the vivacious Ella Penn shows up looking for work, well, you can’t say no to vivaciousness, can you?
Ella quickly puts up the hackles of the Dumble Dwarves, the Flying Flynns, and even the peace-loving centaur Flora. So when Ella’s pet iguana turns up dead, it’s assumed the murder was an act of revenge.
Eager to try his claws at investigating again, Duncan, self-appointed detecting dragon, is on the case faster than you can say ‘omelet’.
Trouble is, everyone has an alibi. Everyone, that is, except Ella’s ex-boyfriend, who seems to have the perfect motive…a broken heart. And it isn’t long after he arrives that the body count climbs and Duncan finds himself with more clues than he can handle.
In this second installment of the humorous mystery series that mixes in mythical beasts with the murderous mayhem, tempers are sizzling, the clues are confounding, and the twists have nothing do with the Flying Flynns’ trapeze act.
Don’t miss the show. Grab your front row seat for Tipping the Scales today.
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH!