As I say at the beginning of this video, “I know! So much me!” But hopefully you’re not hating these bits and bobs about my latest release, The Undead Mr. Tenpenny, too much.
And if you are getting weary of seeing and hearing from me, I promise this blog will return to normal (or as normal as it gets) next week.
The “Oops” Video (aka “My Brain Hurts”)
So with all the getting stuff together for this release while also working like mad to complete the other two books in the trilogy, I kind of sort of forgot something important while recording these videos….
To actually tell you what The Undead Mr. Tenpenny is about.
That’s why it took until Part Five of The Undead Mr. Tenpenny Book Launch Video Extravaganza for me to finally (FINALLY) take care of that little brain fart.
In this video, after I tell you who to blame for all these videos, I give a quick overview of the first several scenes that lead you through the start of the story, why Cassie (who hates getting involved) gets involved, and finally the catalyst that really kicks off the rest of the book…and the trilogy.
If you’re worried about spoilers, never fear. I don’t give away anything too vital.
If You Don’t Want to Watch….
If you’re sick of my face, and if you’d prefer to read everything I’m yammering on about in the video, you can always grab yourself a whopping 14-chapter sample of The Undead Mr. Tenpenny by clicking HERE.
You do have to sign up for my mailing list to get the sample, but if you end up hating the newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time.
More Fun for the Week Ahead….
Daily details of what’s in store (and what you’ve missed)….
- Monday – The Inspiration for The Undead Mr. Tenpenny (with video)
- Tuesday – Release Day! Links and a repost of a stellar review and another stellar review (no video, phew)
- Wednesday – Double dose of videos. 1) The secret of my character names, and 2) Why my magic system made me drool more than once
- Thursday – Oops, I forgot to tell you about the book. I do so in this post (with video).
- Friday – I had too much fun with cultural references in the book, and thought I’d share a few (with video)
- Saturday – Paperback show off!! What not to do with paperback design, and the final result after fixing it (with video)
- Sunday – A break from my books to post about what I read in February
- Wednesday (3 March) – Finally, what’s coming up next (with video)
- Shop for The Undead Mr Tenpenny at https://books2read.com/CassieBlack1
- Or purchase the book directly through me for a slight discount at https://payhip.com/b/w7H6
“When I saw the book title…my first thought was, “another zombie apocalypse”. A wonderful surprise greeted me with an entertaining story that was written with humor, a great story line and new twist on the undead.”
—J. Tate, Eugene Reviewer