Hello Again Bloglandia!
Yes, me again. And this time I’m tempting you with some tasty treats because I’m talking about my absolute favorite part of writing The Undead Mr. Tenpenny.
See, the magic system in the book (and the series) requires a fair amount of energy from the practitioner. The quickest, most reliable, and most delicious way to replenish that energy is with sweets.
From suckers to scones, and cookies to cake, there were many times while writing this first novel in my Cassie Black Trilogy that my mouth began to drool and my belly began to rumble.
And that belly-rumbling goodness is what I’m sharing with you in Part Four of The Undead Mr. Tenpenny Book Launch Video Extravaganza. At one point, I actually get a little speechless thinking back on the chocolatey bliss of Sacher Torte.
Enjoy, and be sure to check out the schedule below for the other parts of this video-laden launch week madness!
Oh, and here’s the piece of drool-worthy Sacher Torte from Fortnum & Mason I mention in the video (along with a milky cuppa of Fortnum & Mason tea).
Okee dokee folks, I promise to leave you alone for the rest of the day, but I’ll be back tomorrow with another video…this time I finally remember to tell you what The Undead Mr. Tenpenny is about (duh).
More Fun for the Week Ahead….
Daily details of what’s in store (and what you’ve missed)….
- Monday – The Inspiration for The Undead Mr. Tenpenny (with video)
- Tuesday – Release Day! Links and a repost of a stellar review and another stellar review (no video, phew)
- Wednesday – Double dose of videos. 1) The secret of my character names, and 2) Why my magic system made me drool more than once
- Thursday – Oops, I forgot to tell you about the book. I do so in this post (with video) where I might also toss in a sample chapter.
- Friday – I had too much fun with cultural references in the book, and thought I’d share a few (with video)
- Saturday – Paperback show off!! What not to do with paperback design, and the final result after fixing it (with video)
- Sunday – A break from my books to post about what I read in February
- Wednesday (3 March) – Finally, what’s coming up next (with video)
- Shop for The Undead Mr Tenpenny at https://books2read.com/CassieBlack1
- Or purchase the book directly through me for a slight discount at https://payhip.com/b/w7H6
2 thoughts on “The Undead Mr. Tenpenny is NOT Sugar-Free”
LikeLiked by 1 person
So much yum!
Comments are closed.