So just a quick post to warn you that it’s going to be kind of a crazy week of self-promotional posting to get the word out about Tuesday’s release of The Undead Mr. Tenpenny.
Here’s the basics of what’s in store…
- Posts every day for the next week – I’ll share with you the story behind the story, some fun tidbits about certain parts of the book, I’ll clue you in to the furry secret behind naming my characters, and more!
- Videos with almost every post! – Okay, this is the true warning. My ugly mug is going to accompany nearly every post this week. So, fair warning, and I apologize in advance for any vomiting at the sight of me.*
- A whole lot of fun! – Warnings aside, I am a goofball, and I hope the videos and the posts give you a little smile. I had a great time writing this book, and I’m sure my enthusiasm shows.
To kick things off, I recorded a quick video explaining why videos are so far beyond my comfort level. It’s only about two minutes long…you know, to ease you into having to look at this face.
(It’s also the only video where my hair is down because I quickly get annoyed with my hair).
Alright, thanks for reading…and for watching, everyone. Here’s to a wonderful week!!
Below, you’ll find a few more details of what’s ahead, who to blame, and a quick promo spot.
Daily details of what’s ahead….
- Monday – The Inspiration for The Undead Mr. Tenpenny (with video)
- Tuesday – Release Day! Links and a repost of a stellar review. (no video, phew)
- Wednesday – Double dose of videos. 1) The secret of my character names, and 2) Why my magic system made me drool more than once
- Thursday – Oops, I forgot to tell you about the book. I do so in this post (with video) where I might also toss in a sample chapter.
- Friday – I had too much fun with cultural references in the book, and thought I’d share a few (with video)
- Saturday – Paperback show off!! What not to do with paperback design, and the final result after fixing it (with video)
- Sunday – A break from my books to post about what I read in February
- Wednesday (3 March) – Finally, what’s coming up next (with video)
*Who to blame for all this…I stole the video book launch idea from writing buddy Jonathon Pongratz, so you can go rant at him for this horror show : )
Available Now for Pre-Order
The Undead Mr. Tenpenny
If you’d like a 14-chapter sample, you can grab that HERE.
Or click the image below if you’re ready to pre-order.
When I saw the book title…my first thought was, “another zombie apocalypse”. A wonderful surprise greeted me with an entertaining story that was written with humor, a great story line and new twist on the undead.
—J. Tate, Eugene Reviewer