My latest release, that’s what!!
That’s right, today is the day The Osteria Chronicles Box Set (Books 4 – 6) hit the virtual shelves. And I’ve got some terrific treats for you to celebrate this little launch.
What’s in this Second Box Set?
This collection includes the final three books of The Osteria Chronicles, my historical fantasy series in which the myths, gods, and heroes of Ancient Greece come to life as you’ve never seen them before.
For those of you who don’t have my backlist memorized, these final three books are…
- The Bonds of Osteria – In a fierce clash for power, titans rise, heroes fall, and the gods find themselves on the brink of destruction.
- The Battle of Ares – The war that could destroy Osteria has begun. And it’s not just the mortals whose lives are at risk.
- The Return of Odysseus – For both gods and mortals, it’s a race against time for survival, for love, and for Osteria in this emotionally-charged final installment of the Osteria Chronicles.
Plus, I went nuts and included a bunch of exclusive bonus content such as…
- A nostalgic look back at writing the series
- Glimpses into the a few of the myths that inspired these final three books
- What Gerard Butler has to do with those pesky Areans
- Peeks into how the Trojan War and The Odyssey compare to Books Five and Six
- A snarky snapshot of the dysfunctional family of the Greek gods, and more.
You’ll find this second box set for $9.99 USD at most retailers, which shaves off a couple dollars compared to buying the books individually. But keep scrolling to see how you can get a pretty decent discount the collection.
A Special Price on the First Box Set
As part of the launch lunacy, I’ve priced the first box set (that’s books 1 – 3) to 99c throughout the month of January.
This box set includes…
- The Trials of Hercules – In a world where mortals contend with the gods’ vengeful jealousy, one man must ask himself if he will risk his life to defend the goddess who has done everything to destroy him
- The Voyage of Heroes – In a dangerous game that pits god against god, and family against one another, trust is the deadliest weapon.
- The Maze of Minos – With the gods as your allies, your life, your world, and your sanity have never been in more danger.
- And, of course, plenty of bonus material
This set is normally $5.99 (USD), so I’m not kidding when I say 99c is a phenomenal and, I hope, irresistible way to lure you into the series if you haven’t tried it yet.
But I mentioned a deal on the second box set, didn’t I? Keep scrolling, my friends :))
A Launch Week Deal if You Purchase Direct
As if 99c isn’t already a treat, if you purchase that first box set from my Payhip Bookstore, you will automatically get 15 percent off the second box set.**
And if I’m doing my math correctly, that’s all six books for right around $10.00 USD, or pretty darn close to half price compared to buying the books individually.
If you’d like to shop directly from me, you can find the box sets via the two links below…
(Note: add Box Set 1 to your cart, then the discount on Box Set 2 will automatically be applied)
**This 15 percent offer is only available for the next week (ends 20 Jan 2021)
The Other Stores
If you’d prefer to shop via Amazon, Kobo, Apple, Google, etc., these links will take you where you need to go…
Again, this should be 99c
And this one should be $9.99 USD
Not Familiar with This Six-Book Mythological Fantasy Adventure?
Here’s a little snippet/blurb….
Myths and heroes may be reborn, but the whims of the gods never change.
If you crave the mythological adventure of movies such as Clash of the Titans and 300, if you can’t get enough of the blend of history and fantasy in books by Mary Renault, David Gemmell, and Madeline Miller, then you’ll love the Osteria Chronicles, a captivating series in which the myths, gods, and heroes of Ancient Greece come to life as you’ve never seen them before.
What readers are saying…
- “…kept me turning pages the whole way through like any guilty pleasure.”
- “For anyone who enjoys fantasy or history this is a book for you!”
- “I was immediately pulled in within the first few pages.”
- “I strongly recommend this series.”
- “The interactions of the gods and mortals was inspired. Seeing the gods behaving badly was a treat.”
I hope you enjoy the books (and the deals). If you do buy (or have bought) either of the box sets or any of the individual books, please remember to leave a review.