Hello to my writer buddies out there!
I’ve got a promo opportunity for you…if you’re on Book Funnel and if you’ve got some short fiction you’re trying to peddle.
Since February is the shortest month, I thought it would be the perfect time to promote some short fiction. So, I set up a “Short Month, Short Fiction” promo on Book Funnel and I’d love for you to join in!!
Here’s the details and the requirements…
- The promo will run the entire month of February
- Submission deadline is 30 January.
- I’m looking for short stories or novellas. These need to be full stories, no excerpts or samples. I will also consider short story collections.
- If you’re submitting a novella, it needs to be under 40,000 words.
- I’ll consider any genre except erotica, religious, and non-fiction.
- You can submit up to three titles.
- Your story/novella must have a decent looking cover.
- Your story needs to be for sale somewhere (your own shop, Amazon, Kobo, etc.).
- Your story can be any price, but I’d strongly recommend making it free or 99c for the promo period.
- You must share this promo with your mailing list, blog, and/or social media.
- There is no cost to join this promo.
I’ve already had a terrific array of entries into the promo, which means your story will get plenty of attention…but only if you join in!!
Ready to give your short work a little boost? Then CLICK HERE and fill in the easy peasy form.
Speaking of Short Fiction….
Testing the Waters
You can get away with a lot of things in Port Athens. Breaking contracts is not one of them.
If you’ve ever wondered how the Greek gods would behave in the modern world and what tricks they might get up to, you’ll love this quirky tale of temptation, rules, and rivalry.