No, it’s not time to try your best imitation of the Ministry of Silly Walks skit (well, okay, go ahead if you must, but please come back when you’re done). Instead, it’s time for something completely different for this website: a new look.
So, for the next month or so please excuse the mess as I rework TammiePainter.com into a more streamlined and professional looking site. This change over will mean a few things…
- When you visit some pages, things may look a bit wonky. In some cases, that may be intentional, but until I let you know the site has been officially launched, please ignore any odd formatting.
- My prints, greeting cards, and original pieces of art have been taken off sale for now. I’m aiming to bring you a better way to shop, higher-quality prints complete with mats, and greeting card packs that will include matching envelope stickers. All this will take some re-stocking and ordering of new goodies, so please be patient.
- My books, however, are all still available for purchase directly through me or via numerous online retailers. I encourage you to shop direct through me for paperbacks, not because I have terrific prices (which I do), but because my closet is getting rather full and I would like to shift these tomes to someone else’s shelves.
- This change in my art offerings also means my Etsy shop WritePaintCreate will be shutting down and making way for a new Etsy shop.
- Finally, I may miss a blog post or two because I will be banging my head against a wall trying to sort out html code and formatting issues (see #1) and won’t be in the mood to do anything but scream. And since screaming doesn’t translate well into a blog post, it’s best I just not type anything rather than typing ARGHHHHHHHHHH 152 times.
Tentative TImeline for the Transition
- July – Website Overhaul
- August – Website Launch
- September – Test Run of New Online Shop
- October – Launch of New Online Shop
- November – Launch of New Etsy Shop
- December – You find yourself unable to resist purchasing all your gifts directly through me!
To keep up to date on all the changes and to snag coupons for some fabulous discounts once all the shops go live, be sure to sign up for my mailing list (the form is just a bit lower on your screen along with another reason to sign up for my mailing list).
Why the Change?
More on that bit of soul-searching later.
This Month’s Winner (and your chance to win, too)!
Remember that mailing list I mentioned? (If not, you really should see a doctor about your memory issues.) By signing up you not only get to stay clued in to announcements and discounts, but you also get a chance each month to win a prize.
This month I’m giving away** a free paperback copy of the original version of Easy Preserving. So if you love saving produce, but hate wasting time in the kitchen, fill in the form below.
June’s drawing was for a paperback copy of my latest release, The Voyage, and the lucky winner is Teresa Leeper! Congratulations, Teresa!!!!!
And NOW It’s Time for Something Completely Different….
**Giveaway and Mailing List Details
- You can look forward to one or two announcements a month. I pinky swear not to overwhelm you with emails.
- Winners will be randomly selected on the final day of each month and contacted at the email address provided. If you don’t win, you will be automatically entered into the following month’s giveaway.
- Sorry, but winners of paperback books must have a U.S. address. If you win and do not have a U.S. address you will be offered a free e-book version. In this case, a second winner will be randomly selected to receive the free paperback book.
- Your information will not be shared with anyone. Ever. Except under torture. I don’t do pain.