Those of you who have been following this blog for a while know that on most Tuesdays I post my Behind the Book feature in which I share some of the myths, legends and bits research that go into the making of my fantasy series, The Osteria Chronicles. While I enjoy doing them, these posts don’t seem to be the most popular with you (going by number of likes and site visits). So, this week your votes and opinions will dictate the future of Behind the Book.
The poll is below, but first let me explain the options.
- Continue on with Behind the Book – If you select this, I’d love it if you could leave a comment saying which aspect of Behind the Book you like best (character interviews, research tidbits, or the details of the myths my books are based on). Click the links for examples.
- More Art Posts – These would be either simply showing what I’m working on or show off a completed project as with my Behind the Art posts.
- Gardening & Beekeeping Posts – Although focusing on fiction, I still consider myself a garden writer as well. Posts would be about gardening tips, my bees and plants along with some lovely photos.
- Travel Posts – I also still write a travel article or two now and then and would love to share with you the places I’ve been using quickie photo tours.
- Ditch Tuesday posts altogether – Seeing too much of me or prefer for me to lessen my blogging time so I can get books out to you faster? This is the option for you.
- Other – Got another idea, share it!
Thanks everyone! Your votes will help make this blog even better. (THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED)