With input from the readers of this blog, I designed a new cover for the book that conveys the “creepy” aspect of many of the stories and is far more eye-catching than the old cover. Thanks to everyone who threw in their two cents – your tips were a great help and your reward is below!
The interior has also been fully redesigned with an easier-to-read font, a fancy-schmancy title page, and an all-around more professional look.
About 13th Hour
From light tales of legends and love to dark stories of ancient beasts and restaurant secrets, 13th Hour’s seventeen stories will delight you, mystify you and make you cringe.
13th Hour’s tales tick through questions such as….
- Can you dream forever?
- What is it really like working for the gods?
- What would you do for love? Or for revenge?
- Do ancient creatures still stalk the earth?
- What lurks in paradise?
- What is your family’s darkest secret?
So sit down, unwind your clocks because it’s time for the 13th Hour.
If you would like to read a sample story, please head over to the book’s page on this website.
What Readers Are Saying
- “I usually don’t read fiction but this I really liked. The stories were varied in the type of suspense/horror. To me these stories seem like a cross between Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchcock.”
- I’m a huge fan of supernatural short stories, and this book was perfect. My favorite story, ‘Island Ways’ creeped me out in the way I only thought Stephen King could. Loved it!”
- “This is a great collection of short stories! So well written, each story totally unique, a really great read! I will be recommending this book to all of my friends!”
Where to Buy
- You can find paperback copies of the updated version of 13th Hour at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Createspace.
- E-book versions are available at Smashwords, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Scribd, and many other online retailers
Thanks everyone! Happy reading!
* * *
TAMMIE PAINTER IS THE AUTHOR OF THE TRIALS OF HERCULES: BOOK ONE OF THE OSTERIA CHRONICLES AND AN ARTIST WHO DEDICATES HERSELF TO THE TEDIUM OF CREATING IMAGES WITH COLORED PENCILS.