TALES FROM LIGHT TO MIDNIGHT
From light tales of legends and love, to dark stories of ancient beasts and a desperate chef, 13th Hour will delight you, mystify you, and make you cringe.
13th Hour’s seventeen tales tick through questions such as….
- Can you dream forever?
- What is it really like to work for the gods?
- What would you do for love?
- Or for revenge?
- Do fabled creatures still stalk the earth?
- What lurks in paradise?
- What is your family’s darkest secret? …and many more.
So sit down and unwind your clocks because it’s time for the 13th Hour.
WHAT READERS ARE SAYING
- I usually don’t read fiction but this I really liked. The stories were varied in the type of suspense/horror. To me these stories seem like a cross between Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchcock.
- I’m a huge fan of supernatural short stories, and this book was perfect. My favorite story, ‘Island Ways’ creeped me out in the way I only thought Stephen King could. Loved it!
- This is a great collection of short stories! So well written, each story totally unique, a really great read! I will be recommending this book to all of my friends!